Saturday, March 12, 2022

Free Comic Books every day

I last wrote about Free Comic Book Day for my newspaper The Willits News in Mendocino County four years ago. It is hard to believe that much time has passed, but over the next few days and hopefully the remainder of this year, I will be discussing some of the best offerings from the annual FCBD. I think I lost track of it a bit in 2020 due to the pandemic, but last year I went out and picked up some of the free offerings. For more info about FCBD if you aren't familiar check out my story from 2018 here.

I will also try to review some of the new books out each week, but mostly I revived this blog, which had been dormant since 2014, to coincide with some of the videos I am making talking about the FCBD books that I acquired over the years but never really got a chance to read or examine.

I will also try to bring you some Q&A with some of my favorite comic book content creators on the web. 

So pull up a chair, bookmark the ole bin blog and join me as we look at some (hopefully) pretty fun comics in the weeks to come.







No comments:

Post a Comment